Horse riding is an outdoor activity and we ride, rain or shine
- We have quiet, well trained horses and ponies.
- All tack (helmets, saddles, bridles etc) is provided.
- Lessons are suitable for children through to adults.
- Lessons include grooming, tacking up and mounting.
- Riding instruction at the walk, trot, canter and jump to suit the rider's ability.
- Yes, we are insured.
What should you wear?
- You will need long pants or jodhpurs
- Closed in shoes or boots
What should you bring?
- Sunscreen during sunny days
- Raincoat for rainy days, preferably a light weight jacket so you remain comfortable on the horse
- For those on day camps, bring food and snacks